- Name: Robert J. Nicpon
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Current Residence: Morton Grove, IL
- College attended: Lewis University, Romeoville, IL
- Field of study: Aviation Flight Management, B.S.
- When I’m not DJ’ing, I can be found: Hiking, jogging, flying airplanes & nature photography
- Favorite music genres: 80’s pop, 80’s rock, current top 40
- Favorite artists: Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Doors, No Doubt, Greenday & Michael Bublé
- Favorite song: Only exception – Paramore (our first dance)
- Types of events I specialize in: Weddings, corporate & school functions
- Causes/organizations I support: Susan G. Komen for the cure
- Favorite quote: “I don’t think that there’s anything worse than being ordinary” from the movie “American Beauty”
- Seven words that describe me: Fun, spontaneous, laid-back, neat, witty, enthusiastic & personable
- Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: Macbook Pro & Nikon camera
- Something no one would guess by looking at me: I once flew corporate jets globally for a living
- On being a wedding DJ: I love it!
“We just wanted to thank you so much for everything. We had the most amazing time last night and we got tons of compliments on the playlist. Thank you soooo much for being so organized and easy to work with! We felt very comfortable putting such a large task in your hands and you nailed it. ” – Kate and Jimy
“I am so happy we went with MDM for our DJ and lighting services!!! The lanterns made the room look so beautiful! Patti was amazing to work with! She was the entire reason we booked with MDM. We were so comfortable sitting down and talking with her and she made herself extremely available to us in person, over the phone and through email. She said Robert would be the perfect DJ for us and she was so right! He was so helpful with everything! After our conversation on the phone a few days before the wedding I felt like he completely understood the kind of party we wanted. He played every song we asked for and some great songs that weren’t on the list, but definitely fit in. I cant even begin to tell you how many people said that ours was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. just about everyone danced…to the point where the dance floor was literally vibrating. It was amazing! Thank you!” – Dominique and Guy
For more information on having DJ Robert N at your wedding or special event contact MDM Entertainment today at 773.253.4986.