- Name: Hannah Poorman
- Birthplace/Hometown: Rockford, IL
- Current Residence: Oak Lawn, IL
- School/College attended: Millikin University in Decatur, IL
- Field of study: I was a double major in Commercial Music and Music Business with a concentration in Voice
- When I’m not DJ’ing (or Teching), I can be found: singing, dancing, and/or driving (simultaneously)
- Favorite music genres: R&B, Rap, Jazz, Soul, Rock N Roll, Top 40
- Favorite artists: Amy Weinhouse, Beyonce, Chance the Rapper, Coldplay, Drake, HAIM, J.Cole, Jay-Z, John Mayer, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey, Michael Buble, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Pat Benatar, Prince, Rihanna, Usher, and last but most definitely not least, THE ONE AND ONLY Whitney Houston
- Favorite song: Why iii Love the Moon by Phony Ppl
- Types of events I specialize in: I love working events with elements of live music and sound!
- Causes/organizations I support: Donate Life America
- Favorite quote: “Authenticity demands no compromise.” – unknown
- Seven words that describe me: talented, devoted, spontaneous, humorous, gallant, special, and musical
- Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: my cat, Seymour, coffee, and music.
- Something no one would guess by looking at me: I am (debatably) clairvoyant.
- On being a wedding DJ: I sincerely enjoy making people smile! In both my personal and professional endeavors, it is always a priority for me to be sure everyone is having fun. If being a great DJ is anything like being a great cook: I am completely invested in gathering everyone’s favorite flavors to present the perfect dish.
For more information on having MDM Entertainment DJ your wedding or special event contact MDM Entertainment today at 773.253.4986.