- Name: Marty Bolbat
- Hometown: Park Ridge/Niles
- Current Residence: Palatine
- School/College attended: Oakton Community College
- Field of study: Liberal Arts
- When I’m not DJ’ingI can be found: Hangin’ with my Kids
- Favorite music genres: All (I’m A DJ!)
- Favorite artists: Don’t have a favorite
- Favorite song: Black Betty by Ram Jam
- Types of events I specialize in: Weddings/Corporate/School Dances
- Causes/organizations I support: March of Dimes/Susan G Komen
- Favorite quote: Git R Done
- Seven words that describe me: Affable / Reliable / Ethical / Charismatic / Fun / Professional / Sociable / Responsible / Ambitious
- Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: MP3 player full of music
- Something no one would guess by looking at me: That I’m a DJ
- On being a wedding DJ: I know a lot of different styles of music. I can read a crowd and play music that they would like. I will do anything possible to make sure your dream wedding comes to be reality.
We used Marty as our DJ. He was fantastic! I was so worried that our mixed crowd would turn into a deserted dance floor disaster….nevermind we had a photo booth, booze and a HUGE dessert assortment all tempting people off the dance floor. But Marty kept it moving. The most impressive thing was that we had a snafu with our 1st dance song (not a snafu on Marty’s part though). He was able to pull the song off my cell phone last minute as it was a very unique and not well known song. He played the things we asked for, did not play the stuff we didn’t want but was also honest when he though our requests were being to limiting to the masses. I would recommend him to ANYONE. – Shannon Z
“Party Marty was awesome! He played music that kept the dance floor dancing. The uplighting was gorgeous and the photobooth was so much fun! We invited the guests but MDM brought the party! Thank you so much :)” – Sean and Mary
Coming soon 2018!
For more information on having DJ Marty B at your wedding or special event contact MDM Entertainment today at 773.253.4986.