David O “DJ Rebel D”
- Name: David Olivares
- Birthplace/Hometown: Chicago
- Current Residence: Chicago
- School/College attended: Colombia College
- Field of study: Radio Production
- When I’m not DJ’ing, I can be found: Finding and enjoying new music of all genres with my 5 year old daughter.
- Favorite music genres: House, Jazz, Bossa Nova & most Pop
- Favorite artists: Adele, Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James, Al Green and the Beatles among others.
- Favorite song: My Way and That’s Life by Sinatra.
- Types of events I specialize in: Weddings and also events which require Latin music or bilingual MC
- Causes/organizations I support: Music Industry
- Favorite quote: People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. – Bob Dylan
- Seven words that describe me: responsible, professional, detail-oriented, prepared, creative, humorous & confident.
- Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: My two beautiful daughters! (and my iPod!)
- Something no one would guess by looking at me: I watch Housewives of OC and NJ.
- On being a wedding DJ: A wedding is more than a party. It’s a celebration of the unity of two individuals who have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. As a wedding DJ, it’s crucial to understand the bride and grooms expectations so that one delivers exactly what they envisioned. After all, it is THEIR day and we should feel honored they entrusted us to entertain their friends and family on such an important occasion.
We are available by phone at 877.216.9889