- Name: Juan P “DJ Sabor”
- Birthplace/Hometown: Chicago
- Current Residence: Garden City, MI
- School/College attended: UIC
- Field of study: Psychology
- When I’m not DJ’ing, I can be found: Coaching my son’s soccer team
- Favorite music genres: House Music, Salsa, Merengue, Top 40… Anything that fills a dance floor
- Favorite artists: Frank Sinatra, Al Green, Prince
- Favorite song: Always and Forever, What a wonderful World
- Types of events I specialize in: Bilingual Weddings, Corporate events
- Causes/organizations I support: Disabled Veterans of America
- Favorite quote: You can learn a lot about a man’s character by the way he treats those who can do do nothing for him.
- One word that describe me: Optimistic
- Prized possessions I couldn’t live without: My first pair of turntables I bought when I was 17 to teach myself how to DJ
- Something no one would guess by looking at me: I have been a stay at home dad since my 12 year old son was 1.
- On being a wedding DJ (or Working in the wedding and special event industry):A wedding is a special day in which 2 families come together. As a wedding DJ it is important to understand that we as entertainers do this many times per wedding season. The couple that you are working with tonight is doing this for the first time. It is our job to understand their expectations and deliver for them.
We are available by phone at 877.216.9889