Chicago Rooftop Wedding Venues
Read more about some of our favorites!
Can you believe Summer 2017 has come and gone already? The leaves are changing colors and falling just as fast as our wheels are in motion this wedding season! Let’s take a look back and highlight some of our favorite Chicago rooftop wedding venues.
1520 W. Fulton St. Chicago, IL 60607
- Private street entrance
- Artisan details
- 5,000 square feet and a flexible floor plan to add your own style!
- Pristine, urban, and romantic atmosphere
- Stunning rooftop views with a perfect background for your wedding photos!
2150 S. Canalport Ave. Chicago, IL 60608
- Premier, upscale, and trendy loft space
- Close highway access to the entire Chicago Loop
- Various rental accommodations for weddings, socials, meetings, networking, celebrity focused events and more!
- Rated 4.7/5 on WeddingWire reviews from past clients
- Outstanding rooftop views with creative photo opportunities
Ignite Glass Studio
- State-of-the-art glass studio that doubles as an educational and events facility
- 5,788 square foot interactive room that can accommodate 220-seated guests
- Outdoor garden
- Versatile indoor/outdoor space for both wedding ceremony and reception
- Panoramic views of the Chicago city skyline
Loft on Lake
1366 W Lake St, Chicago, IL 60607
- Urban elegance with a creative edge
- Exposed brick walls, 20ft ceilings, timber beams, and a dramatic 65 ft long skylight provide exquisite urban ambiance
- Offers a blank canvas for any type of event and is completely transformable to meet your most creative specifications
- Accommodates 150 seated and 200 cocktail-style
- Family owned, operated, and PET FRIENDLY!
“Many couples have incorporated their pets in their wedding ceremonies and family parties. Most days you will find our own Lily, Holly or Farah (or maybe all three!) in our office. We love our animals and if you do too and want yours to be part of your special event, we are all for it!” — Steve and Cher Garrett
85 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
- Luxury features and scenic views of North Michigan Avenue, Wacker Drive, the Chicago River, and many other city landmarks!
- Chicago’s only tri-level rooftop featuring private dining spaces, an indoor bar, outdoor rooftop terrace and a private top floor Cupola
- 25,000 square feet of meeting and event space including two ballrooms for social dinners and wedding receptions for 350 guests or more!
- Unique, intimate, and glamorous
- Unparalleled views of Chicago